Inspired by traditional Swedish sod-roofed cabins, our handcrafted cedar dog house has a ready-to-plant metal roof. When covered with grass or bedding plants, the gabled roof becomes a living garden that provides natural insulation for the dog house.
- Hand built in Washington State from western red cedar with a kiln-dried pine frame.
- Galvanized metal roof is ready to cover with grass or bedding plants. For best results, use plants native to your region.
- No finish is necessary, thanks to the wood's superior natural rot resistance.
- Spacious, watertight interior has ample room for your dog to relax or move about.
- Rectangular open entry provides easy access and allows for plenty of fresh air.
- 41" x 40" x 37 1/2" high; door opening is 12" x 17"; 50 lb.
- White Glove delivery.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.