Winter Squash Collection, 4" Plant 6-Pack
Winter SquashNEW Exclusive Internet Only
Cooks have long appreciated the sweet, tender flesh of hard-skinned winter squashes whether roasted, sautéed or baked into pies. This six-pack collection of sustainably grown plants in 4" pots features three popular varieties for summer harvest that will store well through the winter months.
Vegetable Spaghetti: Large, oblong, yellow squash featuring pale yellow flesh that separates into spaghetti-like strands when cooked. Squash weigh 2–3 lb.
Speckled Hound: Round, orange and blue-green squash with shallow ridges and dense flesh prized for its rich, nutty flavor. Squash weigh 3–6 lb.
True Hubbard: Very large, thick-skinned, bronze-green squash with moist, delicious yellow-gold flesh. Squash weigh up to 15 lb.
- Zones 4–9.
- Suitable for container or ground planting.
- 3" to 4" high plants ship in 4" diam. grower’s pots.
- Plant May–July.
- Require full sun and regular water.
- Six plants, two of each variety.
- Sustainably grown in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Vine grows 12"–24"long, 24" high.
- Plant in full sun at depth of 3"; space 10' apart.
- Matures in approx. 90 days.
- Grows 2'–4' wide, 10"–12” high.
- Plant in full sun at depth of 3"; space 2'–4' apart.
- Matures in 95–100 days.
- Grows up to 15" wide, 1' high.
- Plant in full sun at depth of 3”; space 2'–3' apart.
- Matures in 100 days.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.