Summer Strawberry Collection, 4" Plant 6-Pack
- Online Only
An ever-bearing (or “day neutral”) variety, Albion strawberries are prized for their very large size (up to1 1/2" wide), their sweetness and their extended season of productivity. These sustainably grown plants are high yielding, with robust runners and stalks that produce a steady harvest of berries from June through October. Resistant to disease, heat and humidity, the variety is very easy to grow. Enjoy the fresh berries over yogurt, waffles and pancakes for breakfast, use them to make smoothies, salads and homemade jams; or puree and add to homemade ice cream and refreshing drinks.
- Zones 4–9.
- Suitable for container or ground planting.
- 3" to 4" high plants ship in 4" diam. grower’s pots.
- Plant during the fall season in warmer climates; plant after the ground thaws in colder climates.
- Day neutral plants will produce two to three harvests of fruit intermittently from spring through fall.
- Require full sun and regular water.
- Six plants.
- Sustainably grown in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Grows 6"–8" high, 12" wide.
- Plant in full sun in fast-draining, loamy soil at depth of 3”; space 2'–3' apart.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy