Peas Collection, 4" Plant 6-Pack
This collection of six plants produces high-yielding, disease-resistant vines of snap peas, shelling peas and sugar peas for enjoying through the spring and into the early summer months. For easy harvesting, support with a fence, trellis or stake. Enjoy the snap and snow peas whole in stir-fries, pastas and salads.
Sugar Ann Snap: Compact plants produce sweet, stringless pods, each 2 1/2"-3 1/2" long for eating whole or shelled.
Mr. Big Shelling: Biggest, plumpest shelling pea variety with large 3"–4" pods holding 9 to 10 sweet, round peas.
Oregon Giant: Very large (up to 4 1/2" long), flat and tender snow pea pods with a mild, sugary flavor.
- Zones 3–9.
- Plant outdoors in ground or raised bed.
- 3" to 4" high plants ship in 4" diam. grower’s pots.
- Plant March–June.
- Best grown with vine support but can be grown without it.
- Require full sun and regular water.
- Six plants, two of each variety.
- Grown in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
Sugar Ann Snap
- Grows to 5” wide, 18"–24" high.
- Plant in full sun at depth of 3"; space 18"–24" apart.
- Matures in 56 days.
Mr. Big Shelling
- Grow to 8" wide; 2-3’ high.
- Plant in full sun at depth of 3"; space 18"–24” apart.
- Matures in 58 days.
Oregon Giant Snow Pea
- Grows to 6" wide, 2'–3' high.
- Plant in full sun at depth of 3"; space 18"–-24" apart.
- Matures in 60 days.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.