All Season-Romain Lettuce Collection, 4" Plant 6-Pack
- Online Only
Crisp, crunchy romaine lettuce is a classic for Caesar salads and the perfect topper for sandwiches and burgers. Romaine also makes a nutritious addition to green smoothies. This sustainably grown six-pack includes two types—Little Gem and Winter Density—for great variety fresh from the garden.
Little Gem: This butter-style lettuce produces compact heads of sweet, tender green leaves.
Winter Density: Tight heads of upright-growing, deep-green leaves with sweet flavor and great crunchy texture.
- Zones 3–9
- Suitable for container or ground planting.
- Plants ship in 4" diam. nursery pots.
- Require full to partial sun.
- Six plants, three of each variety.
- Sustainably grown in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Grows to 5" wide, 6" high.
- Plant in full sun to partial shade at a depth of 4"; space 8"–10" apart.
- Grows to 6" wide, 6" high.
- Plant in full sun to partial shade at a depth of 4"; space 12" apart.
- Provide regular water.
- Cut leaves as needed, and the plants will continue producing throughout the growing season. If a plant sends up flower stalks in response to hot weather, harvest the whole plant before it goes to seed; otherwise, leaves will become bitter.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy