Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Gourmet Lettuce Collection, 4" Plant 6-Pack
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Six loose-leaf lettuces—both green and a mixture of red and green—offer a bounty of flavors and textures that will inspire delicious summer salads. Crisp and tender, all they need is a drizzle of olive oil and a splash of vinegar.
Salad Bowl: A loose-leaf variety noted for sweet, tender green leaves.
Gourmet Blend: Variety offers both red and green leaves on single plants that thrive in cool weather.
- Zones 3–9
- Suitable for container or ground planting.
- Plants ship in 4" diam. nursery pots.
- Require full sun.
- Six plants, three of each variety.
- Grown in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Grows to 8" wide, 6" high.
- Plant in full sun at a depth of 4"; space 4"–6" apart.
- Grows to 6" wide, 9"–15" high.
- Plant in full sun at a depth of 4"; space 8" apart.
- Provide regular water.
- Cut leaves as needed, and the plants will continue producing throughout the growing season. If a plant sends up flower stalks in response to hot weather, harvest the whole plant before it goes to seed; otherwise, leaves will become bitter.
Please allow up to one week for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped via two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy