Gourmet Lettuce Collection, 4" Plant 6-Pack
- Online Only
Six loose-leaf lettuces—both green and a mixture of red and green—offer a bounty of flavors and textures that will inspire delicious summer salads. Crisp and tender, all they need is a drizzle of olive oil and a splash of vinegar.
Salad Bowl: A loose-leaf variety noted for sweet, tender green leaves.
Gourmet Blend: Variety offers both red and green leaves on single plants that thrive in cool weather.
- Zones 3–9
- Suitable for container or ground planting.
- Plants ship in 4" diam. nursery pots.
- Require full sun.
- Six plants, three of each variety.
- Grown in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Grows to 8" wide, 6" high.
- Plant in full sun at a depth of 4"; space 4"–6" apart.
- Grows to 6" wide, 9"–15" high.
- Plant in full sun at a depth of 4"; space 8" apart.
- Provide regular water.
- Cut leaves as needed, and the plants will continue producing throughout the growing season. If a plant sends up flower stalks in response to hot weather, harvest the whole plant before it goes to seed; otherwise, leaves will become bitter.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.