Cucumber Collection, 4" Plant 6-Pack
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Crunchy and refreshing cucumbers are a versatile vegetable—delicious both raw and pickled. This collection of six sustainably grown plants features three cucumber varieties to satisfy any type of preparation.
Lemon: Round, pale yellow 3"–4" diam. cucumber with a hint of lemony flavor. Their crunchy texture makes them great for pickling or eating fresh. No peeling necessary.
Spacemaster 80: Long 6"–8" long green cucumber with smooth, lumpy skin and fresh flavor. Best raw in salads.
Pickling: Compact 5" green-and-white cucumber with mild flavor. Great for pickling.
- Zones 3–9 for Spacemaster and Pickling cucumbers; Zones 4–9 for Lemon cucumber.
- Plant outdoors in ground or raised beds.
- 3" to 4" high plants ship in 4" diam. grower’s pots.
- Plant March–June.
- Require full sun and regular water.
- Six plants, two of each variety.
- Sustainably grown in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Vine grows 6"–8" high and spreads to 2' long.
- Plant in full sun to depth of 3"; space 1'–2' apart.
- Matures in 65 days.
Spacemaster 80 Cucumbers
- Vine grows 6"-8" high and spreads to 3' long.
- Plant in full sun to depth of 3"; space 8"–10" apart.
- Matures in 60 days.
- Vine grows 6"–8" high and spreads 2'–3' long.
- Plant in full sun to depth of 3"; space 4'–5' apart.
- Matures in 50–60 days.
Please allow up to one week for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped via two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy