Cucumber Collection, 4" Plant 6-Pack
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Crunchy and refreshing cucumbers are a versatile vegetable—delicious both raw and pickled. This collection of six sustainably grown plants features three cucumber varieties to satisfy any type of preparation.
Lemon: Round, pale yellow 3"–4" diam. cucumber with a hint of lemony flavor. Their crunchy texture makes them great for pickling or eating fresh. No peeling necessary.
Spacemaster 80: Long 6"–8" long green cucumber with smooth, lumpy skin and fresh flavor. Best raw in salads.
Pickling: Compact 5" green-and-white cucumber with mild flavor. Great for pickling.
- Zones 3–9 for Spacemaster and Pickling cucumbers; Zones 4–9 for Lemon cucumber.
- Plant outdoors in ground or raised beds.
- 3" to 4" high plants ship in 4" diam. grower’s pots.
- Plant March–June.
- Require full sun and regular water.
- Six plants, two of each variety.
- Sustainably grown in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Vine grows 6"–8" high and spreads to 2' long.
- Plant in full sun to depth of 3"; space 1'–2' apart.
- Matures in 65 days.
Spacemaster 80 Cucumbers
- Vine grows 6"-8" high and spreads to 3' long.
- Plant in full sun to depth of 3"; space 8"–10" apart.
- Matures in 60 days.
- Vine grows 6"–8" high and spreads 2'–3' long.
- Plant in full sun to depth of 3"; space 4'–5' apart.
- Matures in 50–60 days.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.