Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Cucumber Collection, 4" Plant 6-Pack
Crunchy and refreshing cucumbers are a versatile vegetable—delicious both raw and pickled. This collection of six sustainably grown plants features three cucumber varieties to satisfy any type of preparation.
Lemon: Round, pale yellow 3"–4" diam. cucumber with a hint of lemony flavor. Their crunchy texture makes them great for pickling or eating fresh. No peeling necessary.
Spacemaster 80: Long 6"–8" long green cucumber with smooth, lumpy skin and fresh flavor. Best raw in salads.
Pickling: Compact 5" green-and-white cucumber with mild flavor. Great for pickling.
- Zones 3–9 for Spacemaster and Pickling cucumbers; Zones 4–9 for Lemon cucumber.
- Plant outdoors in ground or raised beds.
- 3" to 4" high plants ship in 4" diam. grower’s pots.
- Plant March–June.
- Require full sun and regular water.
- Six plants, two of each variety.
- Sustainably grown in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Vine grows 6"–8" high and spreads to 2' long.
- Plant in full sun to depth of 3"; space 1'–2' apart.
- Matures in 65 days.
Spacemaster 80 Cucumbers
- Vine grows 6"-8" high and spreads to 3' long.
- Plant in full sun to depth of 3"; space 8"–10" apart.
- Matures in 60 days.
- Vine grows 6"–8" high and spreads 2'–3' long.
- Plant in full sun to depth of 3"; space 4'–5' apart.
- Matures in 50–60 days.
Please allow up to one week for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped via two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy