Cucumber Collection, 4" Plant 6-Pack
Crunchy and refreshing cucumbers are a versatile vegetable—delicious both raw and pickled. This collection of six sustainably grown plants features three cucumber varieties to satisfy any type of preparation.
Lemon: Round, pale yellow 3"–4" diam. cucumber with a hint of lemony flavor. Their crunchy texture makes them great for pickling or eating fresh. No peeling necessary.
Spacemaster 80: Long 6"–8" long green cucumber with smooth, lumpy skin and fresh flavor. Best raw in salads.
Pickling: Compact 5" green-and-white cucumber with mild flavor. Great for pickling.
- Zones 3–9 for Spacemaster and Pickling cucumbers; Zones 4–9 for Lemon cucumber.
- Plant outdoors in ground or raised beds.
- 3" to 4" high plants ship in 4" diam. grower’s pots.
- Plant March–June.
- Require full sun and regular water.
- Six plants, two of each variety.
- Sustainably grown in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Vine grows 6"–8" high and spreads to 2' long.
- Plant in full sun to depth of 3"; space 1'–2' apart.
- Matures in 65 days.
Spacemaster 80 Cucumbers
- Vine grows 6"-8" high and spreads to 3' long.
- Plant in full sun to depth of 3"; space 8"–10" apart.
- Matures in 60 days.
- Vine grows 6"–8" high and spreads 2'–3' long.
- Plant in full sun to depth of 3"; space 4'–5' apart.
- Matures in 50–60 days.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy