Broccoli Collection, 4" Plant 6-Pack
Broccoli is easier to grow than many other types of brassicas, making them an easy choice for the vegetable garden. This six-pack of sustainably grown plants includes two varieties that are particularly productive and adaptable to different climates and weather conditions. Both are flavorful raw or briefly cooked, and you can vacuum-seal any surplus for year-round use in soups and stews.
Coronado Crown: Produces large, flavorful 6" to 8" heads on slender, non-fibrous stalks. Strong side shoots produce additional crops after main head is cut. Steam or sauté the florets just until crisp-tender or enjoy raw with dips.
Gypsy: Heat-tolerant variety originally from Italy that forms uniform 5" to 8" heads and stems. Add fresh florets to a crudités platter and salads, or cook in stir-fries, side dishes and soups.
- Zones 3–9.
- Suitable for container or ground planting.
- 3" to 4" high plants ship in 4" diam. grower’s pots.
- Plant in March or October.
- Requires full sun and regular water.
- Six plants, three of each variety.
- Sustainably grown in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Grows 6"–8" wide, 18"–24" high.
- Plant in full sun in loose soil at a depth of 4”; space 18"–20" apart.
- Matures in 58 days.
- Grows to 12" wide, 18"–30" high.
- Plant in full sun in loose soil at a depth of 4”; space 7"–12" apart.
- Matures in 62 days.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.