Popcorn Collection, 4" Plant 6-Pack
Popcorn Collection, Set of 6NEW Exclusive Internet Only
Grow your own popcorn for superior freshness, flavor and nutrition. Popcorn is a good choice for home gardens because the plants are compact and easy to grow—even in containers. This six-pack of sustainably grown plants in 4" pots includes two varieties, one white and one red, for harvest in late summer to early fall.
White: Generous 5"–8" cobs yield plenty of small, white kernels that pop up big, fluffy and very tender.
Strawberry: Beautiful tiny 2"–3" strawberry-shaped ears are covered with beautiful dark red kernels.
- Zones 3–9.
- Suitable for planting in deep containers or in ground.
- Plant April–June.
- Require full sun and regular watering.
- 3" to 4" high plants ship in 4" diam. grower’s pots.
- Six plants, three of each variety.
- Sustainably grown in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Stalks grow 4'–5' tall; ears 8"–9" long.
- Plant in full sun at depth of 3"; space 5" apart.
- Matures in 83 days.
- Stalks grow to 4’ tall; ears 2"–3” long.
- Plant in full sun to depth of 3”; space 6"–8” apart.
- Matures in 100–105.
- Allow kernels to dry for 2–3 weeks after harvest before popping.
- Store in Weck jars or mesh sacks to use as needed.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.