Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Loose Leaf Lettuce Collection, 4" Plant 6-Pack
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Two loose-leaf lettuce varieties—one green and one red—offer great flavor, color and texture to summer salads. Our six-pack of 4" grower’s pots includes three of each. Crisp and tender, all they need is a drizzle of olive oil and a splash of vinegar.
Ruby Red: A heat-tolerant variety that produces large clusters of ruffled dark-red leaves up to 10" high that add dramatic color to salads.
Green Ice: A gardener’s favorite prized for its masses of crisp bright-green leaves and beautifully ruffled edges. Great in salads and sandwiches.
- Zones 3–9.
- Suitable for container or ground planting.
- 3" to 4" high plants ship in 4" diam. grower’s pots.
- Require full sun and regular water.
- Six plants, three of each variety.
- Grown in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Best for zones 3–9
- Grows 8"–16" wide, 6" high.
- Plant in full sun at a depth of 4"; space 8"–16" apart.
- Heat tolerant.
- Matures in 35–70 days.
- Best for zones 4–9
- Grows to 6" wide, 9"–15" high.
- Plant in full sun at a depth of 4"; space 6" apart.
- Provide regular water.
- Matures in 45 days.
- Cut outer leaves as needed, and the plants will continue producing throughout the growing season. If a plant sends up flower stalks in response to hot weather, harvest the whole plant before it goes to seed; otherwise, leaves will become bitter.
Please allow up to one week for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped via two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy