Pickling Herbs Collection, 4" Plant 6-Pack
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
The three sustainably grown herbs in this six-pack are favorites for flavoring homemade pickles and brines—a great way to preserve vegetables from your garden. Clip the fresh foliage as needed for cooking, then let the plants flower and harvest the entire seed head for use in pickling. You can also harvest the seeds from the heads and dry for later use.
Dill: Produces finely divided, feathery foliage and seeds with fresh aroma and distinct flavor. In addition to pickling, use for seafood, marinades and sauces.
Fennel: Compact bulbs with fine, feathery fronds prized for their strong anise-like flavor and aroma. Use the seeds and fronds for pickling and the pale green celery-like bulb for cooking—raw, braised or sautéed.
Coriander (cilantro): The leaves of fresh coriander are used extensively in Mexican, Asian and Latin American cuisines. Left unharvested, the plant produces seed heads that add exotic flavor to pickling brines.
- Appropriate for all growing zones.
- Suitable for container or ground planting.
- 3" to 4" high plants ship in 4" diam. grower’s pots.
- Plant in light, well-drained soil.
- Require full sun.
- Six plants, two of each variety.
- Sustainably grown in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Grows to 12" wide, 36" high.
- Plant in full sun in well-drained, slightly acidic soil to depth of 3"; space 24" apart.
- Grows to 12" wide, 24" high.
- Plant in full sun in light, well-drained soil to depth of 3"; space 24" apart.
- Grows to 12” wide, 12"–24” high.
- Plant in full sun in moist, well-drained soil to depth of 3"; space 12"–24" apart.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.