Edible Flower Collection, 4" Plant 6-Pack
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
The colorful blossoms from this sustainably grown collection are entirely edible. The six plants provide a beautiful mix of flowers in a range of colors and flavors, from citrus to licorice . Sprinkle them on salads or use to garnish teas, desserts and soups. They flowers will also attract honeybees to your garden.
Nasturtium: Orange and yellow blossoms on vining round-leaved plants with peppery flavor.
Bergamot (Bee Balm): Smooth leaves and purple blossoms often used in tea or as garnish.
Borage (Starflower): Small, star-shaped blue flowers with cucumber-like flavor.
Calendula (Marigold): Petals are used fresh as a garnish and fresh or dried for their healing properties.
Anise Hyssop (Licorice Mint): Leaves and tiny purple blossoms contribute sweet licorice-mint flavor and aroma to salads, teas and garnishes.
- Zones 3–9.
- Suitable for container or ground planting.
- 3" to 4" high plants ship in 4" diam. grower’s pots.
- Require full sun to part shade and regular watering when dry.
- Six plants: two nasturtiums and one each of bergamot, borage, calendula and anise hyssop.
- Sustainably grown in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Grows 14"–16” high in spreading form.
- Plant in full sun in loamy soil to depth of 3"; space 12” apart.
Bergamot (Bee Balm)
- Grows 4"–10" high.
- Plant in full sun to part shade to depth of 3"; space 8"–12" apart.
- Grows 18"–36" high.
- Plant in full sun to depth of 3".
- Grows 12"–24" high.
- Plant in full sun in well-drained soil to depth of 3".
Anise Hyssop (Licorice Mint)
- Grows 24” wide, 24"–36" high.
- Plant in full sun to part shade to depth of 3"; space 18"–24" apart.
- Best planted in mildly acidic soil.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.