Heirloom Pumpkin Collection, 4" Plant 6-Pack
Ranging in color and size, the pumpkins produced by the three varieties in this sustainably grown collection yield a well-rounded pumpkin patch. The gourds can be roasted, baked, steamed and pureed in a wide variety of sweet and savory dishes, from gratins and soups to quick breads and pies.
Sugar: Small, round orange pumpkin, approx. 10" diam. with firm, sweet flesh great for baking. Compact size also makes it ideal for carving and decoration.
Fairy Tale Pumpkins: Deeply lobed, slightly squat pumpkin, 12"–18" diam., with lovely, pale mahogany-brown color and deep-orange flesh. Use for making savory soups and stews and used as a filling for pies.
Casper: Tender, white-skinned ornamental pumpkin grows 8" to 10" diam. and has thick orange flesh. Use for stews, risotto, baking and soups; roast the seeds and add to oatmeal or morning smoothies.
- Zones 3–9.
- Best for ground planting.
- Plant May–June.
- Require full sun and regular watering.
- 3" to 4" high plants ship in 4" diam. grower’s pots.
- Six plants, two of each variety.
- Sustainably grown in USA.
- Agricultural restrictions prohibit shipment to CA, NV, GA, ID, AK, HI and Canada.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Vines grow 4'–6' long.
- Plant in full sun in rich, compost-enriched soil to depth of 3"; space 3'–4' apart.
- Matures in 100–110 days.
- Vines grow to 10' long, pumpkins 12"–18" diam.
- Plant in full sun in rich, compost-enriched soil to depth of 3"; space 4' apart.
- Matures in approx. 110.
- Vines grow 5’–8 long, pumpkins 8"–10" diam.
- Plant in full sun in rich, compost-enriched soil to depth of 3"; space 5'–8' apart.
- Matures in 95.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.