Classic Broccoli Collection, 4" Plant 6-Pack
This six-pack of sustainably grown broccoli plants in 4" pots includes Calabrese and Romanesco, two heirloom Italian varieties brought to America in the 1800s. Favorites of both gardeners and cooks, the plants are easy to grow and are flavorful additions to stir-fries, side dishes and salads.
Romanesco: Heirloom variety bears beautiful lime-green whorled heads with dramatic minaret-shaped buds. A variant form of cauliflower, it has a pleasing nutty, earthy sweetness whether eaten raw, steamed or roasted.
Calabrese: Produces large, tightly clustered, dark blue-green heads that are very flavorful—attributes that have contributed to the popularity of this U.S. variety. After harvesting the main head, the plant produces offshoots throughout the growing season. Sauté or steam and puree for soups and chop for salads.
- Zones 3–9.
- Suitable for container or ground planting.
- 3" to 4" high plants ship in 4" diam. grower’s pots.
- Plant in March or October.
- Requires full sun and regular water.
- Six plants, three of each variety.
- Sustainably grown in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Grows 2'–3' high.
- Plant in full sun or part shade to depth of 3"; space 15"–18" apart.
- Matures in 75–100 days.
- Grows to 30" high.
- Plant in full sun to depth of 3"; space 18"–24" apart.
- Matures in 60–90 days.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.