Combining a thin, sweet orange skin with juicy, tangy-sweet flesh, Fukushu kumquats are a favorite for eating out of hand, baking in tarts, making into marmalade or using as a garnish for cocktails. Our bare-root citrus tree arrives ready for planting in a pot or in the ground. A dwarf variety, it will bear fragrant white blossoms in the spring and olive-sized fruit in the winter.
- Grow indoors in all zones; outdoors in zones with light frost conditions.
- Suitable for container or ground planting.
- Arrives 18" –24" high.
- Grows 4'–8' high, 3'–4' wide in a pot; 10'–12' high, 8' – 10' wide in the ground.
- Requires full sun.
- Produces fragrant, white flowers in spring and olive-sized fruits in winter.
- Grown in USA.
- Agricultural regulations prohibit shipment to FL, TX, AZ.