Littledeer Half Sheller™
This ingenious seafood prep tool is the creation of Tom Littledeer, an inventor and master woodworker whose efficient kitchen tools echo the simple, graceful shapes of his world-renowned canoe paddles. The handcrafted wooden Half Sheller™ provides the ideal surface for shucking fresh oysters, then serving them on the half-shell.
- Oval shape and indented, grooved surface designed for slip-free oyster opening.
- Handcrafted from solid North American maple, a durable hardwood that's ideal for culinary use.
- Meticulously shaped and sanded for a perfectly smooth finish.
- Heirloom-quality tool will provide many years of service.
- Made in Canada.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in Canada.
- Use & Care
- Hand wash.
- As an added precaution, sanitize by rinsing in a solution of one teaspoon of bleach in one quart of water.
- Dry thoroughly with a soft cloth
- Store clean and dry.
- To prevent wood from drying out, rub with food-safe mineral oil as needed.
- Rub with steel wool to smooth out any roughness that can occur over time.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.