Littledeer Half Sheller™
This ingenious seafood prep tool is the creation of Tom Littledeer, an inventor and master woodworker whose efficient kitchen tools echo the simple, graceful shapes of his world-renowned canoe paddles. The handcrafted wooden Half Sheller™ provides the ideal surface for shucking fresh oysters, then serving them on the half-shell.
- Oval shape and indented, grooved surface designed for slip-free oyster opening.
- Handcrafted from solid North American maple, a durable hardwood that's ideal for culinary use.
- Meticulously shaped and sanded for a perfectly smooth finish.
- Heirloom-quality tool will provide many years of service.
- Made in Canada.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in Canada.
- Use & Care
- Hand wash.
- As an added precaution, sanitize by rinsing in a solution of one teaspoon of bleach in one quart of water.
- Dry thoroughly with a soft cloth
- Store clean and dry.
- To prevent wood from drying out, rub with food-safe mineral oil as needed.
- Rub with steel wool to smooth out any roughness that can occur over time.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.