This ingenious utensil is the creation of Tom Littledeer, an inventor and master woodworker whose efficient kitchen tools echo the simple, graceful shapes of his world-renowned canoe paddles. The handcrafted wooden turning oar is perfect for lifting and turning baked goods—or use it for pan-frying and stir-frying.
- Versatile wooden turning oar offered in two different designs for right- or left-handed users.
- Handcrafted from solid North American maple, a durable hardwood that's ideal for culinary use.
- Meticulously shaped and sanded for a perfectly smooth finish.
- Safe for use with nonstick finishes, glass and porcelain.
- Heirloom-quality tool will provide many years of service.
- Made in Canada.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.