Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Created by Tom Littledeer, a master woodworker and designer of aerodynamic canoe paddles, these handcrafted maple tongs are inspired by the fluid shape and smooth lines of his paddles.
- Handcrafted from a single piece of solid North American maple, a durable, bacteria-resistant hardwood.
- Meticulously shaped and sanded to a smooth finish.
- Designed to lift and turn food with ease.
- Provides a comfortable and secure grip.
- Safe for use with nonstick finishes, glass and porcelain.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 1/2" long.
- Made in Canada.
- Use & Care
- Hand wash.
- To prevent wood from drying out, rub with food-safe mineral oil as needed.
- Rub with steel wool to smooth out any roughness that can occur over time.
Next Day Delivery