Created by Tom Littledeer, a master woodworker and designer of aerodynamic canoe paddles, these handcrafted maple tongs are inspired by the fluid shape and smooth lines of his paddles.
- Handcrafted from a single piece of solid North American maple, a durable, bacteria-resistant hardwood.
- Meticulously shaped and sanded to a smooth finish.
- Designed to lift and turn food with ease.
- Provides a comfortable and secure grip.
- Safe for use with nonstick finishes, glass and porcelain.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 1/2" long.
- Made in Canada.
- Use & Care
- Hand wash.
- To prevent wood from drying out, rub with food-safe mineral oil as needed.
- Rub with steel wool to smooth out any roughness that can occur over time.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.