Littledeer Straining Scoop
Designed by Canadian inventor and designer Tom Littledeer, this beautifully carved utensil has fluid shapes inspired by canoe paddles. Each tool is handcrafted from a single piece of North American maple and smoothly finished.
- Straining Scoop is ideal for tossing and serving berries, fruit, beets, peas and more.
- Handcrafted from solid North American maple, a durable, bacteria-resistant hardwood that’s ideal for the kitchen.
- Safe for use with nonstick finishes, glass and porcelain.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" to 12 1/2" long.
- Made in Canada.
- Use & Care
- Hand wash.
- To prevent wood from drying out, rub with food-safe mineral oil as needed.
- Rub with steel wool to smooth out any roughness that can occur over time.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.