Littledeer Straining Scoop
Designed by Canadian inventor and designer Tom Littledeer, this beautifully carved utensil has fluid shapes inspired by canoe paddles. Each tool is handcrafted from a single piece of North American maple and smoothly finished.
- Straining Scoop is ideal for tossing and serving berries, fruit, beets, peas and more.
- Handcrafted from solid North American maple, a durable, bacteria-resistant hardwood that’s ideal for the kitchen.
- Safe for use with nonstick finishes, glass and porcelain.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" to 12 1/2" long.
- Made in Canada.
- Use & Care
- Hand wash.
- To prevent wood from drying out, rub with food-safe mineral oil as needed.
- Rub with steel wool to smooth out any roughness that can occur over time.
Next Day Delivery