Created by Tom Littledeer, a master woodworker and designer of aerodynamic canoe paddles, this handcrafted spreader is inspired by the fluid shape and smooth lines of his paddles.
- Handcrafted from a single piece of solid North American maple, a durable, bacteria-resistant hardwood.
- Meticulously shaped and sanded to a smooth finish.
- Ideal for spreading soft cheeses, dips, butter and jams.
- Safe for use with nonstick finishes, glass and porcelain.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 1/2" long.
- Made in Canada.
- Use & Care
- Hand wash.
- To prevent wood from drying out, rub with food-safe mineral oil as needed.
- Rub with steel wool to smooth out any roughness that can occur over time.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.