Littledeer Serving Scoop
Designed by Canadian inventor and designer Tom Littledeer, this beautifully carved utensil has fluid shapes inspired by canoe paddles. Each tool is handcrafted from a single piece of North American maple and smoothly finished.
- Serving scoop spoon is designed for serving grains, sauces and mashed potatoes.
- Handcrafted from solid North American maple, a durable, bacteria-resistant hardwood that’s ideal for the kitchen.
- Safe for use with nonstick finishes, glass and porcelain.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" long.
- Made in Canada.
- Use & Care
- To prevent wood from drying out, rub with food-safe mineral oil as needed.
- Rub with steel wool to smooth out any roughness that can occur over time.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.