Littledeer Serving Scoop
- Premier Event Deal
Designed by Canadian inventor and designer Tom Littledeer, this beautifully carved utensil has fluid shapes inspired by canoe paddles. Each tool is handcrafted from a single piece of North American maple and smoothly finished.
- Serving scoop spoon is designed for serving grains, sauces and mashed potatoes.
- Handcrafted from solid North American maple, a durable, bacteria-resistant hardwood that’s ideal for the kitchen.
- Safe for use with nonstick finishes, glass and porcelain.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" long.
- Made in Canada.
- Use & Care
- To prevent wood from drying out, rub with food-safe mineral oil as needed.
- Rub with steel wool to smooth out any roughness that can occur over time.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by AngelaMI from Excellent spoon The quality of this spoon is obvious by the feel of the wood and the feel of the spoon in your hand. It's gorgeous and one of my favorites ever. It has a nice scoop to it so you can dish out more than with a normal wooden spoon. I treated myself with this purchase and I'm so glad I did.Date published: 2014-03-30Rated 5 out of 5 by AWSF from Beautiful and practical This is the prettiest wooden spoon I've seen--you can feel the quality. It's also a real spoon, not just a flat wooden spoon--it holds a scoop of soup or sauce or whatever you're using it for. I plan to get another.Date published: 2013-06-18Rated 5 out of 5 by debjb from Littledeer Serving Scoop The name on the handle gives it character. Everyone asks where I got it. Easy to use. Made with real wood which is hard to find.Date published: 2013-05-03