This handcrafted pot scoop is the creation of Tom Littledeer, an inventor and master woodworker whose efficient kitchen tools echo the simple, graceful shapes of his world-renowned canoe paddles. The wooden scoop is precisely contoured to fit into the edges of pots and pans to help ensure uniform stirring.
- Versatile wooden pot scoop offered in two different designs for right- or left-handed users.
- Handcrafted from solid North American maple, a durable hardwood that's ideal for culinary use.
- Meticulously shaped and sanded for a perfectly smooth finish.
- Safe for use with nonstick finishes, glass and porcelain.
- Heirloom-quality scoop will provide many years of service.
- Made in Canada.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.