Created by Tom Littledeer, a master woodworker and designer of aerodynamic canoe paddles, this handcrafted spatula is inspired by the fluid shape and smooth lines of his paddles.
- Handcrafted from a single piece of solid North American maple, a durable, bacteria-resistant hardwood.
- Meticulously shaped and sanded to a smooth finish.
- Versatile shape for all-purpose stirring and flipping.
- Ideal for scrambling eggs and omelettes or flipping grilled sandwiches and burgers.
- Safe for use with nonstick finishes, glass and porcelain.