This handcrafted wok paddle is the creation of Tom Littledeer, an inventor and master woodworker whose efficient kitchen tools echo the simple, graceful shapes of his world-renowned canoe paddles. The clever paddle is the ultimate tool for stir-frying. It's custom-shaped for stir-frying ingredients in your wok, then serving the finished dish.
- Ultra-efficient wok paddle offered in two different designs for right- or left-handed users.
- Handcrafted from solid North American maple, a durable hardwood that's ideal for culinary use.
- Long handle keeps your hand safely away from the sizzle.
- Straight front edge keeps the bottom of the wok well-stirred.
- Streamlined silhouette complements the interior contours of your wok.
- Meticulously shaped and sanded for a perfectly smooth finish.
- Safe for use with nonstick finishes, glass and porcelain.
- Made in Canada.