Littledeer Omelet Spatula
To help you whip up the world's best omelettes, we worked with Tom Littledeer, a Canadian inventor and designer known worldwide for his beautifully carved kitchen tools. The result is a solid maple spatula whose curves complement the contours of your omelette pan, ensuring perfect results every time.
- A unique blend of form and function, this tool is specifically designed for making omelettes.
- Innovative design works with your omelette pan to help ensure impressive results.
- Handcrafted from solid North American maple, a durable hardwood that's ideal for culinary use.
- Heirloom-quality wooden spatula will provide many years of impeccable service.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Made in Canada.
- Hand wash.
- To prevent wood from drying out, rub with food-safe mineral oil as needed.
- Rub with steel wool to smooth out any roughness that can occur over time.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.