Littledeer Cooking Utensil Set
Canadian inventor and designer Tom Littledeer is known for his beautifully carved kitchen tools with fluid shapes inspired by canoe paddles. Each of the tools in this set is handcrafted from a single piece of North American maple and smoothly finished.
- Five heirloom-quality tools: spreader, tongs, a paddle for turning and scraping, a pot scoop for stirring and tasting, and a serving scoop.
- Versatile wooden tools offered in two different designs for right- or left-handed users.
- Handcrafted from solid North American maple, a durable hardwood that's ideal for the kitchen.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 1/2 to 12 1/2" long.
- Made in Canada.
- Use & Care
- To prevent wood from drying out, rub with food-safe mineral oil as needed.
- Rub with steel wool to smooth out any roughness that can occur over time.