Designed by Canadian inventor and designer Tom Littledeer, this beautifully carved utensil has a fluid form inspired by canoe paddles. Each one is handcrafted from a single piece of North American maple and is shaped, polished and signed by hand.
- Specifically designed as a flexible stirrer that will not break glass French presses.
- Can be used for stirring coffee grounds when brewing by the pour-over method.
- Handcrafted from solid North American maple, a durable, bacteria-resistant hardwood that’s ideal for the kitchen.
- Safe for use with nonstick finishes, glass and porcelain.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.