Littledeer Bake Oar
This ingenious utensil is the creation of Tom Littledeer, an inventor and master woodworker whose efficient kitchen tools echo the simple, graceful shapes of his world-renowned canoe paddles. Perfect for folding, mixing and stirring dry ingredients and batters, this handcrafted wooden baking oar is equally useful for scraping your mixing bowl and serving your home-baked creations.
- Ergonomically designed wooden baking oar is offered in two different designs for right- or left-handed users.
- Handcrafted from a single piece of solid North American maple—a durable, bacteria-resistant hardwood that's ideal for culinary use.
- Meticulously hand-shaped and sanded for a perfectly smooth finish.
- Safe for use with nonstick finishes, glass and porcelain.
- Heirloom-quality tool will provide many years of service.
- Variations in the wood make each tool unique.
- Made in Canada by Littledeer—a small, family-owned company known for exquisite craftsmanship and eco-friendly practices.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" long.
- Made in Canada.
- Use & Care
- Hand wash.
- To prevent wood from drying out, rub with food-safe mineral oil as needed.
- Rub with steel wool to smooth out any roughness that can occur over time.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.