Littledeer Bake Oar
This ingenious utensil is the creation of Tom Littledeer, an inventor and master woodworker whose efficient kitchen tools echo the simple, graceful shapes of his world-renowned canoe paddles. Perfect for folding, mixing and stirring dry ingredients and batters, this handcrafted wooden baking oar is equally useful for scraping your mixing bowl and serving your home-baked creations.
- Ergonomically designed wooden baking oar is offered in two different designs for right- or left-handed users.
- Handcrafted from a single piece of solid North American maple—a durable, bacteria-resistant hardwood that's ideal for culinary use.
- Meticulously hand-shaped and sanded for a perfectly smooth finish.
- Safe for use with nonstick finishes, glass and porcelain.
- Heirloom-quality tool will provide many years of service.
- Variations in the wood make each tool unique.
- Made in Canada by Littledeer—a small, family-owned company known for exquisite craftsmanship and eco-friendly practices.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" long.
- Made in Canada.
- Use & Care
- Hand wash.
- To prevent wood from drying out, rub with food-safe mineral oil as needed.
- Rub with steel wool to smooth out any roughness that can occur over time.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.