Linzer cookies are diminutive cousins to the classic Austrian Linzer torte. Decorated with cut-out designs that allow a colorful hint of decadent filling to peek through, these luscious sandwich cookies are easy to bake when you use our sturdy cutters.
- Makes round Linzer cookies with fluted edges, featuring four different shapes for the cut-out centers: circle, flower, diamond and star.
- Use the back side of each cutter to cut out the base of the cookie—a circle with fluted edges.
- Now use the front of the cutter to cut out the top of the sandwich cookie, a fluted circle with a cut-out design that shows off the filling inside.
- Fill the cookies with your favorite sweet sensations—from classic raspberry jam to rich buttercream or velvety chocolate ganache.
- For a traditional finishing touch, sprinkle the filled cookies with confectioners' sugar.
- Set of four.