Hand made with shredded potatoes, eggs, onion and seasonings, these savory pancakes, developed from a family recipe, are a great addition to a holiday party or brunch. Crisp and golden brown on the outside with a moist interior, they are easy to prepare—simply bake and serve. Choose traditional latkes in two sizes or mini pancakes in three assorted flavors.
Large Latkes: A classic combination of potato and onion, these 3" diam. latkes are ideal for a side dish or main course.
Mini Latkes: Also made from a potato and onion combination, each is 1 1/2" diam., so they're perfectly sized for hors d’oeuvres.
Mini Latkes, Assorted Flavors: Includes 16 each of original (russet potato and onion), sweet potato (a blend of sweet and russet potatoes) and artichoke (a sophisticated blend of russet potato and creamy artichokes).
- 24 Large Latkes: 3" diam.; 1 lb. 8 oz. total.
- 48 Mini Latkes: 1 1/2" diam.; 1 lb. total.
- 48 Mini Latkes, Assorted Flavors: 1 1/2" diam.; 1 lb. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Certified kosher by KSA.
- Use & Care
- The latkes ship frozen with cold packs. Freeze the latkes upon receipt. Keep frozen, up to 3 months, until ready to bake.
- Preheat an oven to 450ºF. Place the frozen latkes on a wire rack set over a baking sheet. Bake until the latkes begin to sizzle – 4 to 7 minutes for mini latkes, or 13 to 15 minutes for large latkes – and let the latkes sizzle for 30 seconds more. Transfer to a paper towel–lined baking sheet. Serve the latkes immediately with applesauce and sour cream, or with crème fraîche and caviar or smoked salmon.
- Do not microwave.
- Original (Large & Mini): Potatoes, onions, canola oil, eggs, bleached enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), sea salt, baking powder (sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), pepper.
- Sweet Potato: Potatoes, onions, canola oil, eggs, enriched wheat flour, sea salt, baking powder, pepper.
- Mini Artichoke: Potatoes, artichoke, onions, soybean oil, eggs, green onions, unbleached enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), sea salt, baking powder (monocalcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate and cornstarch (made from non-GMO corn), parsley, mint, pepper.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped overnight to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Like
Gluten-Free Mini Latkes, Set of 48
Latkes, Set of 48
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Rated 2 out of 5 by MeL1946 from Latkes the easy way and gluten free Latkes were tasty but they fell apart very easily. Had to be handled very gently but they were easily in shreds. Very expensive for the amount of food.Date published: 2016-01-02Rated 3 out of 5 by zekiesmom from slightly disappointed They were good but so small they were almost over powered by the applesauce and/or sour cream. Bought them to take to a church brunch and was almost embarrassed by how small they were, especailly for the price.Date published: 2015-01-09Rated 2 out of 5 by Barbs5 from Latkes Pancakes I brought the big Latkes ended up throwing them away did not find them very tasty at all. They have a very different taste to them then I thought. would not buy again.Date published: 2014-12-17Rated 5 out of 5 by JillJill from Love These Latkes!!! We served them at our party and everyone loved them. They have an artichoke flavor in the assorted pack, which was my favorite. I ordered them on Monday and had them Wednesday in plenty of time for our party. I highly recommend these YUMMY treats.Date published: 2014-10-28Rated 5 out of 5 by Desertdude from So good for parties Just ordered for a party. Total hit. My guests couldn't stop talking about how good they were.Date published: 2014-10-14Rated 2 out of 5 by Mtdf from Disappointed in the latkes I ordered the mini latkes numerous times for holidays and parties. They were always a big hit with the crowd. Then, they changed something...they have an odd coating. Linda must have changed the recipe. I no longer order this product.Date published: 2014-09-22Rated 5 out of 5 by sreiseck from Wonderful for Parties! I was hosting an intimate gathering, these were perfect for my party as an appetizer. the taste was delicious without over filling for the main meal and i especially liked the assorted flavors. I would recommend these to anyone. Perfect holiday appetizer.Date published: 2012-11-29Rated 5 out of 5 by john2180 from GREAT!!!!!!! We had these with our Thanksgiving meal and they were delicious. We ordered the variety pack. The only regret I had was not ordering more, they went so fast because everyone loved them. We will be ordering more this week for the upcoming Holidays.Date published: 2012-11-29