Linda’s Gourmet Latkes
Hand made with shredded potatoes, eggs, onion and seasonings, these savory pancakes, developed from a family recipe, are a great addition to a holiday party or brunch. Crisp and golden brown on the outside with a moist interior, they are easy to prepare—simply bake and serve. Choose traditional latkes in two sizes or mini pancakes in three assorted flavors.
Large Latkes: With the classic potato-onion flavor, these latkes are ideal for a side dish or main course.
Mini Lakes: Also made from the classic potato and onion combination, each is half the diameter of large latkes so they're perfectly sized for hors d’oeuvres.
Mini Latkes, Assorted Flavors: Features 16 of each flavor: original (russet potato and onion), sweet potato (a blend or sweet and russet potatoes) and green onion (russet potato and green onion).
- 24 Large Latkes: 3" diam.; 1 lb. 8 oz. total.
- 48 Mini Latkes: 1 1/2" diam.; 1 lb. total.
- 48 Mini Latkes, Assorted Flavors: 1 1/2" diam.; 1 lb. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- The latkes ship frozen with cold packs. Freeze the latkes upon receipt. Keep frozen, up to 3 months, until ready to bake.
- Preheat an oven to 450ºF. Place the frozen latkes on a wire rack set over a baking sheet. Bake until the latkes begin to sizzle – 4 to 7 minutes for mini latkes, or 13 to 15 minutes for large latkes – and let the latkes sizzle for 30 seconds more. Transfer to a paper towel–lined baking sheet. Serve the latkes immediately with applesauce and sour cream, or with crème fraîche and caviar or smoked salmon.
- Do not microwave.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
- Potatoes, onions, canola oil, eggs, bleached enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), sea salt, baking powder (sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), pepper.
- Made in USA.