Hand made with shredded potatoes, eggs, onion and seasonings, these savory pancakes, developed from a family recipe, are a great addition to a holiday party or brunch. Crisp and golden brown on the outside with a moist interior, they are easy to prepare—simply bake and serve. Choose traditional latkes in two sizes or mini pancakes in three assorted flavors.
Large Latkes: A classic combination of potato and onion, these 3" diam. latkes are ideal for a side dish or main course.
Mini Latkes: Also made from a potato and onion combination, each is 1 1/2" diam., so they're perfectly sized for hors d’oeuvres.
Mini Latkes, Assorted Flavors: Includes 16 each of original (russet potato and onion), sweet potato (a blend of sweet and russet potatoes) and artichoke (a sophisticated blend of russet potato and creamy artichokes).
- 24 Large Latkes: 3" diam.; 1 lb. 8 oz. total.
- 48 Mini Latkes: 1 1/2" diam.; 1 lb. total.
- 48 Mini Latkes, Assorted Flavors: 1 1/2" diam.; 1 lb. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Certified kosher by KSA.
- Use & Care
- The latkes ship frozen with cold packs. Freeze the latkes upon receipt. Keep frozen, up to 3 months, until ready to bake.
- Preheat an oven to 450ºF. Place the frozen latkes on a wire rack set over a baking sheet. Bake until the latkes begin to sizzle – 4 to 7 minutes for mini latkes, or 13 to 15 minutes for large latkes – and let the latkes sizzle for 30 seconds more. Transfer to a paper towel–lined baking sheet. Serve the latkes immediately with applesauce and sour cream, or with crème fraîche and caviar or smoked salmon.
- Do not microwave.
- Original (Large & Mini): Potatoes, onions, canola oil, eggs, bleached enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), sea salt, baking powder (sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), pepper.
- Sweet Potato: Potatoes, onions, canola oil, eggs, enriched wheat flour, sea salt, baking powder, pepper.
- Mini Artichoke: Potatoes, artichoke, onions, soybean oil, eggs, green onions, unbleached enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), sea salt, baking powder (monocalcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate and cornstarch (made from non-GMO corn), parsley, mint, pepper.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped overnight to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Like
Gluten-Free Mini Latkes, Set of 48
Latkes, Set of 48
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped