Linda's Gourmet Veggie Bites
- Online Only
Handmade with shredded vegetables and brown rice, these savory pancakes, developed from a family recipe, make great vegetarian appetizers or hors d’oeuvres. Three different flavors ensure there’s something for everyone: Lightly spicy black bean, savory mushroom or falafel-like chickpea pancakes. Crisp and golden brown on the outside with a moist interior, they are easy to prepare—simply bake and serve with the included mild chipotle aioli sauce.
- 48 pieces, 16 of each flavor (16.8 oz. total).
- Includes 4 oz. chipotle aioli.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
The veggie bites and aioli were shipped to you frozen with ice packs, and may arrive partially thawed. Upon receipt, place the veggie bites in the freezer where they will keep up to 18 months. The aioli will keep up to 3 weeks refrigerated. We do not recommend freezing the aioli.
Preheat oven to 400°F. Place the frozen veggie bites on a baking sheet. Transfer to the oven and heat for 10 minutes. Transfer the veggie bites to a paper towel–lined baking sheet. Do not microwave.
- Black Bean Bites: Black beans, brown rice, Panko bread crumbs (wheat flour, sugar, salt, dried yeast, caramel (color), calcium propionate, soybean oil, turmeric extract (color)), carrots, barbecue sauce (tomato puree (water, tomato paste), high fructose corn syrup, molasses, vinegar, less than 2% of: spices, natural hickory smoke flavor, natural flavors, modified food starch, salt, xanthan gum, dried onion, dried garlic, caramel color, turmeric, paprika extracts), beets, onions, molasses (unsulphured molasses), egg whites, chili powder, kosher salt, parsley, cumin, black pepper.
- Mushroom Bites: Mushrooms, brown rice, carrots, onions, Panko bread crumbs (wheat flour, sugar, salt, dried yeast, caramel (color), calcium propionate, soybean oil, turmeric extract (color)), eggs, kosher salt, black pepper.
- Chickpea Bites: Chickpeas, carrots, brown rice, Panko bread crumbs (wheat flour, sugar, salt, dried yeast, caramel (color), calcium propionate, soybean oil, turmeric extract (color)), onions, eggs, unbleached enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mono nitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), parsley, lemon zest, garlic, sea salt, cumin, cayenne pepper.
- Chipotle Aioli Sauce: Organic extra virgin olive oil, organic roasted garlic, organic distilled white vinegar, chipotle peppers, sea salt, spices.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.