Williams-Sonoma Lemon Herb Seasoning
The pairing of citrus and aromatic herbs is a culinary classic used in kitchens around the globe to enhance the flavor of savory dishes. Our blend combines tangy lemon peel with thyme, garlic and parsley, balancing the flavors with freshly ground black pepper for a hint of lively spice.
- A blend of tangy citrus and fragrant herbs, this delicate seasoning enhances the natural flavors of chicken, fish and shrimp.
- This versatile blend is also a fresh, flavorful addition to seasonal vegetables and salads.
- Made using a classic recipe and the finest all-natural ingredients, each gently crushed just before blending to ensure exceptional flavor and aroma.
- The premium, all-natural ingredients for our Lemon Herb Seasoning are sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 2.7 oz.
- Made in USA from imported ingredients.
- Sea salt, lemon peel, garlic, onion, parsley, citric acid, thyme, savory, black pepper.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.