Zürsun Lebanese Couscous
Good for the earth and good for you, this wheat used to make this couscous is grown from heirloom seeds that promote agricultural diversity as well as authentic flavor. Grown, milled and rolled in Lebanon, the couscous offers authentic nutty flavor and creamy texture – just right for soups, stews and side dishes.
- Also known as moghrabieh, Lebanese couscous is a large, irregular-shaped pearl pasta made from semolina flour.
- This nutritious grain is exceptionally versatile and flavorful.
- It pairs well with a wide variety of flavors, and is ideal in soups and stews, or on its own as a simple side dish.
- The wheat is sustainably grown on Lebanese farms.
- These botanical heirlooms are a part of living history, supporting centuries-old plant varieties and preserving the genetic diversity of our food supply.
- Produced by Zürsun, a second-generation family-owned company and one of America’s oldest suppliers of heirloom beans.
- Recipe included.
- 1 lb. 8 oz.
- Product of Lebanon.
- Semolina-flour couscous (may contain a trace percentage of cereal grains).
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.