Purl Soho Learn to Knit Scarf Kit
The knitting experts at New York’s fashionable Purl Soho have been teaching novices how to knit for years. We worked with them to develop our exclusive beginner’s kit, which comes with everything you need to knit your first scarf.
- Includes reusable birch knitting needles and finishing needle.
- Two scarf patterns let you pick from a range of styles.
- Yarn is beautiful Merino lamb's wool, prized for its softness and strength.
- Complete instructions included.
- Makes one scarf.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Two skeins supersoft Merino yarn.
- Two solid birch knitting needles, size U.S. #13.
- Finishing needle.
- Two scarf patterns.
- Detailed instruction booklet with color photographs.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. return policy