Leaf Composting Sacks
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
The easiest way we’ve found to compost leaves and clippings is to rake them into this jute bag, then set it aside. There’s no need to turn, shred or rotate the leaves—once they’ve decomposed, simply dig the entire bag into the soil.
- Requires no turning, amendments or heating.
- Keeps raked leaves and clippings contained.
- Biodegradable jute becomes part of the soil conditioner.
- Takes approx. 1 year to decompose.
- 21 1/2" wide, 35 1/2" high.
- 14.11 oz.
- Includes 2 bags.
- Designed by a company in Sheffield, England, renowned for its high-quality gardening tools.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in China.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.