Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Le Perroquet, Yellow
Created by French artist Jacques Barraband, these vibrant studies of African Grey parrots first appeared in Histoire Naturelle des Perroquets, a monograph published by scientist Francois Levaillant at the dawn of the 19th century. Our careful reproductions capture the vivid color and exquisite detail that made Barraband the foremost ornithological artist of his day. The deckle-edged prints are floated against off-white mats in carved, espresso-finished frames.
- 28" wide x 32"high, overall.
- Reproductions of stipple engravings by Jacques Barraband, first published between 1801 and 1805.
- Giclée-printed on archival paper to capture the vivid color and fine detail of the originals.
- Perroquet A is identified as "Le Perroquet cendré Tapiré" in script beneath the image; Perroquet B is identified as" Le Perroquet cendré."
- Deckle-edged prints are floated against off-white mats.
- Mounted behind glass in espresso-finish frames with a raised-peak design.
- D-rings at the back for hanging.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 28" wide x 32"high, overall (Image is 20" wide x 24" high).
- Product weight: 12 lb.
- Print: Made in USA.
Next Day Delivery