Le Perroquet Artwork
Created by French artist Jacques Barraband, these vibrant studies of African Grey parrots first appeared in Histoire Naturelle des Perroquets, a monograph published by scientist Francois Levaillant at the dawn of the 19th century. Our careful reproductions capture the vivid color and exquisite detail that made Barraband the foremost ornithological artist of his day. The deckle-edged prints are floated against off-white mats in carved, espresso-finished frames.
- 28" wide x 32"high, overall.
- Reproductions of stipple engravings by Jacques Barraband, first published between 1801 and 1805.
- Giclée-printed on archival paper to capture the vivid color and fine detail of the originals.
- Perroquet A is identified as "Le Perroquet cendré Tapiré" in script beneath the image; Perroquet B is identified as" Le Perroquet cendré."
- Deckle-edged prints are floated against off-white mats.
- Mounted behind glass in espresso-finish frames with a raised-peak design.
- D-rings at the back for hanging.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 28" wide x 32"high, overall (Image is 20" wide x 24" high).
- Product weight: 12 lb.
- Print: Made in USA.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The charge for all shipping is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item’s price.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
Set of 2