Inspired by classic Japanese teapots, Le Creuset’s kettle re-creates their elegant shape in enameled steel. The spout has a thumb tab for easy opening, and the hinged nonslip handle locks in place for steady pouring.
- Carbon-steel kettle heats efficiently to reach the boiling point quickly.
- Durable porcelain enamel-glaze finish is easy to clean and resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Heat- and slip-resistant handle secures in place for safe pouring, and can flip down to either side.
- Whistles when the water reaches a rolling boil; whistle flips up for pouring.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- 1 3/4-qt. cap.
- Made in Thailand.