Le Creuset Zen Tea Kettle
- Special Offer
- Online Only
Inspired by classic Japanese teapots, Le Creuset’s kettle re-creates their elegant shape in enameled steel. The spout has a thumb tab for easy opening, and the hinged nonslip handle locks in place for steady pouring.
- Carbon-steel kettle heats efficiently to reach the boiling point quickly.
- Durable porcelain enamel-glaze finish is easy to clean and resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Heat- and slip-resistant handle secures in place for safe pouring, and can flip down to either side.
- Whistles when the water reaches a rolling boil; whistle flips up for pouring.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- 1 3/4-qt. cap.
- Made in Thailand.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Do not fill the kettle above the inner spout opening.
- Do not heat while kettle is empty or allow it to boil dry.
- To prevent mineral buildup, empty contents after each use.
- Do not slide on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Hand wash.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleansers, steel wool or steel scouring pads.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Next Day Delivery
- More about Le Creuset
The first Le Creuset foundry opened in 1925 in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France, and specialized in cast-iron cookware. The cast-iron pieces are still made at the original factory, using the traditional techniques of hand forging and casting in individual sand molds. The brightly pigmented porcelain-enamel glaze that first set Le Creuset cookware apart from other cast-iron cookware now comes in a wide range of traditional and contemporary colors. In 2013, Le Creuset began producing innovative stainless-steel cookware in Portugal with lids that incorporate the same signature three-ring design as the company’s classic cast-iron pieces. This stainless-steel collection was awarded the prestigious 2014 Red Dot Award for product design.