Le Creuset Cast-Iron Wok with Glass Lid
- Special Offer
This cast-iron pan conducts heat superbly and sustains the high temperatures needed for stir-frying, so ingredients cook quickly and evenly. Made in France, it has substantial weight to provide stability on the stovetop.
- Cast iron coated with durable porcelain enamel distributes high heat evenly.
- Easy-clean nonreactive interior does not require seasoning.
- Wide, angled shape allows you to stir and toss ingredients without spilling.
- Offering a clear view of the cooking process, the glass lid is useful for steaming and braising.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Vibrant, colorful exterior for stove-to-table presentation.
- 14" diam., 3 3/4" high.
- 12 lb. with lid.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Also in this Collection
Bamboo Steamer Basket